Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Vampiress Gives Back...

Unable to be of service to society due to the lack of iron, this time, when the opportunity arise for me to give my red essence of life, did I not let it go off lightly.. eccentrically, I held out my hand to give all that I can... Unfortunately, some minor glitches had to crop up upon my generous gesture.

First, the veins on my left hand got swollen, so I had to move so that my lifeline could be pumped out of my right hand.. Well, it is better to give with the right hand, right?

Then, when all that is to give is done, I had a spell of dizziness. Apparently, my blood pressure went below the norm, 83 in fact. So, I was kept on the bed for another 15 minutes or so, till my blood could have enough pressure to last me standing up. The second reading only reached 87, so again, on the bed, I was treated to a can of 100Plus drink. The third reading was around 99, and the Doc said I could go if I felt up to it. Off the bed I hopped, happily to be finally 'discharged', only to fall back into my dizzy spell again after a brief chat with a friend. So, overall, I think the norm time taken to donate those precious juice of life should be around 10 minutes, but I think I spent around 1 hour to get back to my feet...

Guess U shouldn't go against the odds, when you know that your norm is to 'suck' blood, not to give them.. For all you vamps out there, take this as a lesson. But I dare say that this is a challenge for me, and like the saying should go, "What you take, you must give back"... I will promise myself to continue in this line of charity.. dare I say that I liked the feeling of being 'poked'? :p

(BW: The writer is weird, I would admit that. But she does have two puncture marks, one on either arm. And the one on the left arm is still bruised and blue.. Me like it, omit the pain lah.)

1 comment:

  1. hey its sugarplum! xD u can hva look at my blog now yayy!

    obliging to give blood is ok, but liking to be 'poked'?

    nah, we all hv our knack for the weirdest things.

    >xD

    ReplyDelete