Friday, August 6, 2010

How My Life Was Moved...

So, this is the end of the first month (!) into the new semester. I know right, it seems like forever has passed by... Anyway, like my previous post, I had described my goings on throughout my four weeks into my third years of studies, which I also would say my 25th year of living on this beautiful earth...

Weeks went by. Laughter were shared. Tears were shed. And prayers were made. Tears? Why? Coz of all the BEAUTIFUL SOULS who have touched my life and made it just lovingly perfect... I would like to dedicate this post to all who, because of them, if ever I were to die right now, I know I can go peacefully.

First of all, to my beloved room mates cum adorable sisters, I would like to thank you all from the deepest love in my heart. During my two weeks with the theatre training, my days/nights were full. rehearsals were till midnight, and sometimes way later. So, there one weekend when I had the chance to wash my clothes, but as rehearsal ran late, as usual, I didn't have the chance to hang them... Coming back, I was shocked to see them already hanged, by non other than my beloved room mates. I was speechless, so heartfelt that I actually cried on the praying mat. They are just the awesomeness room mates anyone could ever have... Then, again yesterday they surprised me by actually tidying up my room! Yes, I admit it was messy, and after I took my clothe rack to be used by my wardrobe people, my bed was covered with clothes. When I came back, they had arrived (they came back from the performance before me), and when I entered my compartments, it was "shockingly" tidy... Again I was so touched... and again I emphasize that they are the best room mates anyone could ever ask for... they understood me, and my involvements in various activities, and are very supportive, always ready to lend their ears if ever I had to let out my grief and strife.

Second, to the most Wonderful, Beautiful, Amazingly Dedicated, Totally Talented, Hardworking, Adorably Hilarious and Wacky cast and crew of NEON PRODUCTION, I thank you from the deepest gratitude of my heart. The wonderful memories stored in my natural 'hard drive' will forever be unmeasurable...
Now, what was it that was so special? It's bcoz they were as my above colourful statement has emphasized, they were just THAT AWESOME... although they moan and groaned as rehearsal ran into the wee hours in the morning, although they were all tired after a whole day packed with classes, although they were sick of the three of us rampaging and ordering around their lives like nobody else's business... they still came back to practice, night in night out... (maybe they just like being around us.. haha.. naaahh..). With all that said, how could you not LOVE these bunch of beautiful people... They were kids, full of enthusiasm, full of life and definitely full of cracks (emm...).. which got us (Wajie, Miera and me) all cracking up and hyper and spirited... It was also a chance of a lifetime for me to be in a theatre production (behind the scenes).

No comments:

Post a Comment