Monday, January 3, 2011

Bye-bye 2010.. Hello 2011..

You know, I didn't want to write anything for the new years and stuff, but since reading 3 posts, all by my lovely, adorable, caring, sometimes nagging friends.. I didn't want to be left out.. Miera, Waji.. you both have made 2010 a year to remember by for a very long time... Isn't it amazing that the 3 of us quoted each other for this very reason.. Studying have never been this much fun and wacky... Thank you for trusting me and being there when i felt lost.. Thank you for accepting me with all my flaws and crazy attics. I love you both so much.

And, towards the very end of 2010, my 'adik' a.k.a Ahmad Ramzani Mohd Salleh was finally solemnized with his long time love interest, and my former roommate, Norpadilah Mahsori. I pray that they will happily build a paradise on this Earth, and be together till the end, and the Hereafter. I have a lot of fond memories with them, especially with adik... and I will treasure those moments.. skang dah laki orang, so xleh la kaco memalam.. hehehheheee...

Anyway, 2010 was a great year. So many fond memories, so many new and exciting experiances and new friendships were made... I pray that 2011 will bring us all closer, and that He blesses all of us with His Grace, Love and Mercy... For Him I live, and to Him I will return. Amin.

2 comments:

  1. Amin! haha err, did u n waji made pact to have a post of da same title? hahahaha xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. no!!! zullie is telepathic with me now!!! wooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's how we do baybeh!! love you both very the much babezies!!! Rejoice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete